วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

CoPilot Limo Bicycle Child Seat Reviews


CoPilot Limo Bicycle Child Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and secure, June 3, 2008
By J. Hodgkins "lleeggss" (Orlando, FL USA)

This seat is easy to slip on and off and seems very comfortable for my 9 month old son. I love the fact that my husband can take a turn riding with him (with an additional rack purchased seperately). He always falls asleep when we go on a ride! The seat makes it easy to ride with him in tow, you hardly notice the additional weight. It is easy to load him onto the back while holding the bike. I like the easy to use strap and the safety bar that lowers in front of him. It also keeps him far enough behind me to keep him from messing with me when we are on our ride. It easily allows for his helmet too. I can't think of any complaints...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: