วันเสาร์ที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

WeeRide Child Bike Seat Reviews


WeeRide Child Bike Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great experience for my daughter, August 29, 2007
By Online "shopping addict" (Ohio)

I bought a WeeRide after being disappointed with the Burley Trailer. The trailer quality was fine, but for anything buy pavement riding, it spray's debris into the seat compartment. My daughter was covered in dirt, sand, etc. This was not fun for the canal path her in Ohio.

What I love most about the Wee Ride is the experience. The seat lets me be my daughter's tour guide to the world. We have great little conversations about seeing bunnies, birds, joggers. I get to point things out to her and she responds. It is great. With the trailer, I felt we just brought here along for the ride and she wasn't really thrilled.

As far as the product goes, it's well built and sturdy. My knees DO NOT bump into the bottom of it. I'm not sure why that happens to others. It might be the type of bike you have. There is some adjustment possible. I have a large hybrid bike (Trek 7.2). There needs to be a little room on the neck of the bike right below the handle bars, beneath the headset, to secure the WeeRide. I don't think it would work on my wife's bike for that reason, who has more of a mountain bike. The harness is a little basic, but I feel much safer with her between my arms than in the back or in a trailer. Also, the balance and control of the bike is unaffected. Rear mounted seats can't claim that. My only complaint is that I wish it had a little cup holder for the rider.

Overall, I'm very happy with the product. I haven't used the trailer since. My daughter loves going for rides with me and it truly is quality time for just me and her.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: